Treasure Hunt Location: 11
MILTON WILDLIFE RESERVE
(FORMER TILE WORKS & REGENERATED LANDFILL SITE)
Use the red pin on the map to find the exact location and then hunt for the little hidden plaque with the password to unlock the video on this page
There are further clues below if you're really rubbish at exploring 🙂
(you can zoom in/out and move the map around to help you find the location)
Needing a hand?
Just how good an explorer are you?
There are different levels of help, depending upon how good you are.
Using just the map location, can you find the small hidden plaque with no additional clues?
Or do you need a riddle to help you?
Or are you so bad that you need blatant instructions?
ENTER THE PASSWORD YOU'VE FOUND TO UNLOCK THE VIDEO
- use the password from the plaque you've found, to unlock and watch the video below...
- the video will teach you a slice of Carluke's history
- the video will also show you a piece of code, so keep your eyes peeled!
- collect all the pieces of code from all the videos to open The Vault to complete the quest and win a prize!
- as soon as you've solved this location, make sure you boast about it on social media, tag our Facebook and Instagram, and use the hashtag #CarlukeTreasureHunt (but don't tell anyone how you solved the puzzle or what the password is!)